IPTV Setup (mag250)
Setting up the Mag 250 or Mag 254 for the Savvy Tech Service
- 4 weeks catchup on most channels Inc. Movies and Sports
- Available worldwide
- Thousands of Movies, Box Sets & Documentaries in the video club that are updated daily
- Amazingly stable streams
- Regional BBC channels, inc. one with subtitles
- Extra sports channels from around the world
- Easy to follow TV guide
- Recording feature
- Radio and so much more
- No Contracts. Pay as you go IPTV
Why not give it a go. if you don’t like it you can always go back to your current provider next month.
Follow this simple step-by-step guide to connect your MAG 250/254 set top box to the streaming service.
- Go into inner portal
Power cycle your box and hold ‘gear’ button on the remote while box is loading. Gear button is in the middle of the second line of buttons, going from the top of remote. Or wait for the “loading portal” message and click “menu” for inner portal.
- Go into settings
As you are in the inner portal, press ‘gear’ button on the remote again to get into settings menu.
Note: There is a settings menu gear icon in the portal also, this is the wrong menu. You need the one that is accessed by gear button on the remote
- Select ‘Servers’ option
- Type stalker.webhop.org into Portal 1 URL or Portal 2 URL field
- You can connect USB keyboard to the box or use virtual keyboard (keyboard button on the remote)
- Select and press ‘OK’ button to save the changes
- Power cycle your box
Now your Mag will load up the Savvy Tech portal
- Login and Password
Upon payment of your subscription you will be sent a login and password that is unique to your account. Put this information into the corresponding fields. Click done.
Now you have access to the channels you subscribed to and will be sent a reminder when your package is due for renewal.